Feng Shui consultant and practitioner Diploma course
Feng Shui is an environmental science based on the arrangement of living and working spaces to maximise the flow of life-force energy. Feng Shui is really a subtle form of Interior Design which works on a building in much the same way as acupuncture works on the human body.
Our Feng Shui practitioner course introduces the basic principles of ‘Form’ and ‘Compass’ Feng Shui and shows you ways to combine these with one’s own intuition in order to create a natural and harmonious indoor and outdoor environment. In order to combat the stresses of the modern world it is very important that we create healthy home and work spaces. As a Feng Shui consultant you will be able to carry out healthy home checks in order to discover environmental imbalances inside and outside the home that can have adverse effect on the occupants.
The Feng Shui course is for homes and businesses and it concentrates on problem solving in different situations using the nine Feng Shui cures and the principles of yin/yang and the five elements. You are also be shown how to find the best solutions for individuals according to Ki Astrology. It also give practical advice on ways planners, architects and landscapers can use Feng Shui on larger scale projects.
There is a growing demand for Feng Shui consultants in both the private and commercial sectors. This course is designed to be of use to anyone wishing to improve their quality of life in their own home or who wishes to feel confident in setting up a Feng Shui consultancy. There are 10 lessons in this course.
• Principles of Feng Shui, Ch’i, Sha, the Five elements
• Healthy Home Check - Site, position and shape
• The Nine basic cures for bad Feng Shui
• Using the Ba Gua (PA Kua)- relates areas of homes to aspects of your life
• The harmonious positioning of beds, chairs, furniture
• Feng Shui Astrology (basics only), using the Pa Che compass and a geomancer’s ruler. The Portents.
• Doors, windows, stairs, ceilings and beams
• Developing your sensitivity to energy in buildings
• Feng Shui for work places using elemental theory
• Setting up a Feng Shui consultancy
Assessment and Qualification
The requirements for this course includes obtaining 70% correct answers to questions at the end of each module. These include feedback on some of the practical tasks you have carried out. On successful completion of this course, a Diploma in Feng Shui consultancy will be awarded entitling you to use the initials Dip. HDI (Feng Shui) after your name. You will also be able to join the Feng Shui Society after you have some practical experience working in this field. The international qualification is awarded by the Holistic Design Institute -UK.