B.ed, BTEC Dip. ID, MASC, MIWOC
Suzy Chiazzari is a pioneer in the field of Holistic and eco-design, Colour Psychology and Colour Therapy. She is the author of many books on colour, design & natural living, founder of the Holistic Design Institute, Iris School of Colour Therapy & International Wheel of Colour Association. Suzy is a gifted holistic interior designer, experienced colour coach and counsellor, international lecturer and enthusiastic workshop leader. Her work has been featured on radio, television and in many publications and she is an affiliate of the Royal Institute of British Architects.
In her series of inspirational master classes, professional training and short courses Suzy shares with you her knowledge and experiences that changed her life, so that you too can enjoy the success and happiness offered by working with colour and design as a Healing Art. The affiliated distance learning colleges offer accredited courses for both professional and personal development and you can enjoy friendly support and personal advice from Suzy while you study.
WHY STUDY WITH US?
- Long established UKRLP registered and insured schools.
- Leading training college in a growing specialist fields of study.
- Beautiful accredited Diploma so you can practice your chosen field anywhere in the world.
- Friendly and supportive tutoring and personal attention by Suzy Chiazzari, our principal.
- Flexible start time and study at your own speed.
- Choice of study mode including by email, CD or lessons in workbooks (last option in UK only)
- Colour illustrated easy to follow and comprehensive course notes and other learning materials.
- Simple assessment system.
- Free one year membership of the HDI and IWOC to our graduates.
- After graduation support and social media forums.