Colour Therapeutics for Interior Design
This home study Colour Therapy for interior design course is specially designed for creative person, holistic practitioner or interior designer or decorator who wish to have a deeper understanding of colour and to specialise in Colour Consultancy. The colour consultant is able to specify colours for the home and workplace, to suit the personality and needs of the occupants, and to create a more relaxed and stress free interior environment.
Colour Therapeutics comes in 12 lessons that teach you how different colours and combinations in our surroundings affect your moods, behaviour and health. You will also learn how to select colours, create balanced colour schemes and design your own colour palettes. Our mood and sense of wellbeing can be powerfully boosted by the colours of the walls, furnishings and other objects in our homes as well as the light in our living spaces. There is a growing demand for colour consultants with knowledge of colour psychology and colour therapy, so this Diploma qualification is a great career asset. If you are a design professional you can expand your knowledge and apply colour therapeutic principles in homes and businesses as well as public and community buildings to create a healing and supportive environment.
Colour Therapeutics for Interior Design is also suitable for people working in the fashion and creative fields, as it extends your awareness of the power of colour to influence our moods and health. This course can also set you on a career as a colour stylist or colour forecaster working in manufacturing, interior or graphic design or marketing.
• Light and the spectrum colours
• The psychology of colour - how colour affects our mood and behaviour
• Colour Therapy using the mood-enhancing qualities of colours
• Creating a colour energy balance in a room
• Environmentally friendly paints and finishes
• Natural and artificial light, therapeutic lighting
• Welcoming colours for Entrances and living rooms
• Digesting Life - Colours for Dining rooms and kitchens
• Colours therapy for Bedrooms and bathrooms
• Children’s’ rooms: colours to support infants to teenagers
• Colours in the workplace and choosing company colours, logos etc.
• Colours therapeutics in the community including colours for the elderly.
QUALIFICATION AND ASSESSMENT
An HDI Diploma will be awarded to those students obtaining 70% or more in the Module question sheets and Final project using colours therapeutically.
Suzy Chiazzari marks this course and will give you plenty of comments and advice so you achieve the best grades.
Successful students are entitled to use the initials Dip. HDI (Col. Th.) and will given on year free HDI membership and free listing on our practitioner list.