Colour Therapy for Children Certificate course
This Colour Therapy for Children course trains you to become a child colour therapist and teaches you how to give colour readings using colour therapy cards specially designed for children. It was created and is tutored by our principal, Suzy Chiazzari who is a colour therapy expert and B.Ed trained teacher. It It also explains how each hue reveals an aspect of the child’s inner state and personal situation that may not be apparent. You will then learn how to use colour therapy for children in a number of different situations, as an aid to physical, emotional and mental development, as well as its therapeutic use to support children with special needs.
Topics covered are:
- Colour therapy for children and its relevance to our lives.
- Colour psychology and finding colour personality types.
- Physical development. How colour affects our growth and behaviour.
- Using colour as a diagnostic tool. How to give a child colour card reading.
- Colour and the Aura. Introducing the chakra system to children.
- Colour as a tool for self-expression. Art therapy and painting.
- Mental development. Colour as a tool for learning.
- Colour Therapy for childrens clothing and school uniforms.
- Therapeutic colours for childrens bedrooms and play areas.
- Applied Colour Therapy for difficult situations including reducing stress, separation, grief, anger management, hyperactivity.
- Complementary therapies for children - Rainbow Ray Reiki, colour breathing, colour visualizations, colour touchstones.
- Colour Therapy during pregnancy including colour visualisations, colour baby massage, Aura-soma for children, colour aromatherapy.
The course notes can be ordered by email, on CD or printed into workbooks.
On enrollment and payment the full course notes are sent to you so you can work at your own speed. The course notes come with a free set of email COLOUR THERAPY CARDS designed specially for children.
Each lesson has a short question sheet asking for feedback on your experiences and one or two practical tasks carried out in that lesson.
Feedback from one diagnostic card reading and two short case studies relating to the use of colour related to any of the topics covered.
IWOC accredited Iris School of Colour Therapy Certificate in Colour Therapy (International Qualification)